1. Recognition of Ukraine: January 03, 1992.
2. Establishment of diplomatic relations: January 15, 1993.
3. Ukraine-Nepal Bilateral Trade
In 2020, the trade turnover between Ukraine and Nepal amounted to 23.01 million US dollars, of which exports – 22.98 million dollars. (growth by 56.1%), imports – 28.9 thousand US dollars (down 71.1%). The positive balance of Ukraine's foreign trade amounted to 22.95 million US dollars.
Cultural and humanitarian cooperation
The main area of cultural and humanitarian cooperation is the studying of Nepalese youth in Ukrainian universities, as well as visits to Nepal of Ukrainian citizens for tourism and religious purposes.
4. Treaty and Legal Basis of bilateral relations
The Legal and Treaty basis of the bilateral relations between Ukraine and Nepal consists of 1 international treaty in force.
5. International treaties in force:
1. Protocol on the Establishment of Diplomatic Relations between Ukraine and the Kingdom of Nepal (15.01.1993).
6. Diplomatic mission of Ukraine: